Smiles are the universal sign for happiness. They have both internal and external benefits. Studies have been proven that smiles are indeed CONTAGIOUS. So if you smile you could brighten up someone else’s day. If you yourself are having a bad day here are some reasons why life is beautiful and you should smile.
- Chris Pine (no explanation needed)
- There are billions of ice cream flavors you haven’t tried yet. Parlors such as Max & Mina’s in Flushing serve flavors such as spicy peanut butter and pizza ice cream. Finally, the two best foods in one.
- Late night Parks & Rec reruns on Netflix
- There’s millions of books out there you still haven’t read yet.
- Turtles are able to breathe from their butt. #goals
- Eugene Cernan, one of the astronauts on the Apollo wrote his daughter’s initials TDC on the moon. That’ll be there for thousands of years.
- Malala Yousafzai, the 17 year old girl that was shot in the head by the Taliban for speaking out on women’s education is the youngest person to receive a Nobel Peace Prize.
- 2000 women in LA threw a dance party for a heavy man that was ridiculed for dancing.
- 85% of the human population travel somewhere foreign in their lifetime.
- Lake Hillier in Western Australia is pink. PINK. It contains micro bacterial organisms that give off a pink hue.
- You are more likely to marry your favorite celebrity than dying from a shark attack.
In all seriousness, smiling gives off endorphins which makes you happy. Life is beautiful and there’s so many things in this world worthy of living for. Go enjoy life and smile!